Here is a list of the 10 reasons to share the gospel.
I know there are so many more, but here are some that I have been thinking about today especially.
- People walking into hell.
- We are commanded to be the light.
- Our obedience is evidence of our salvation.
- Evangelism causes us to deepen our walk with the Lord.
- It deepens our gratitude for the cross.
- It deepens our prayer life.
- It causes us to search the scriptures and become more familiar with them.
- To remain in silence is a sin.
- We should be striving to love our neighbor as ourselves.
- We are supposed to be Christ’s body here on earth.
And if you are being honest with yourself, there is no good reason for you to not share. The only reason would be if you are in sin, and not walking with the Lord.
Ephesians 4:1-3, ” I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with long-suffering, hearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.”