I have been nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award by the amazing Allen R. Kive!!! Thank you! 🙂
Created by Maggie
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
Thank the person who nominated you.
Include the reason behind the award.
Include the banner in your post.
Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
And… my questions from Allen!!!
- How would you describe yourself in three words? Devoted, clumsy, sentimental.
- If you could take a year off with no obligations or commitments (work, school, etc.), how would you spend that year? In Africa helping build wells, loving the people, the culture and witnessing to them.
- What’s a personal milestone you’ve accomplished? Started College at 15.
- What is a goal you’re still seeking to attain? To get my first book published! WOOHOO!
- Where’s somewhere you’d like to visit sometime? The obvious answer would be Africa (see question #2), But an island like Hawaii would be sweet. It has to have a beach or a horse (JKJK. . . . Sort of).
- If you were an animal, what type do you think you’d be and why?
An Arabian Horse. I’m not really sure how to explain it. I have a connection with horses. Arabians are usually high strung, endurance horses. They endure the hardships in life, and still are able to see the beauty and to bond with people and go on.
- What are your three biggest goals right now? 1. Work on and publish my book. 2. Grow my blog platform so I can encourage more people and have a greater impact. 3. Graduate college next year.
- Would you prefer an exceptionally hot summer or an exceptionally cold winter? HOT SUMMER. All the way.
- Do you play any instruments and are there any you wish you could? YES! I play the piano, bass guitar, trumpet (Used to play flute and violin). I wish I could play the chello.
- What’s the first thing you generally notice about someone when you first meet them? Their sincerity and interest in the conversation.
These are some of my favorite bloggers to read ya’ll!
My Questions for my Nominees:
- What life event brought you to start your blog?
- What does your blog mean to you?
- What are your top three favorite things to do?
- What is the biggest thing that God has ever taught you?
- Have you ever danced in the rain?
- What is the longest you have gone without sleep?
- What kinds of music do you listen to? What is your favorite genre?
- What question do you hate to answer?
- How old are you?
- Where do you see your life and your writing in 5 years?
Hope you guys have fun with this! Enjoy! Have a beautiful day! xoxo