Here is my worship set that I put together specifically for tonight for a young adults get together at my church 🙂 I hope that it inspires! This is raw and unedited.
Opening song: My Lighthouse
- Holy Spirit come
- soften hearts/ make us vulnerable
- Help us to be lights in the lives of others
- May we praise you for who you are God
Proverbs 8:35, “For whoever finds me finds life and receives favor from the Lord.”
Our life will never feel fulfilled and we wont feel content until we fall before our God.
Song: Blessed be your name
God is still God, eben when we go through these hardships. He is still faithful. He has not fallen off of his throne!
Song: King of my Heart
Who do you turn to when trouble hits? Who is your ‘go to’ ? If its not God that is something to do some self evaluation about. Seek God.
We are going to end on the song, Set a Fire, please take the time to close your eyes and pray this. Be vulnerable before God.
Song: Set a Fire
- A fire in our hearts be set. A fire to live our lives for God and to tell others about him. People who are running straight for hell.
- Instead of seeing the problems in others that we would be the change we wish to see
- may we turn to God in the midst of whatever we are currently going through.
- May we remember that the world puts on a pretty good mask but it is just that, a mask. God along can bring peace, joy, and comfort to our lives. Turn to him.
Well, that is the set! It is simple but I am so excited to do it tonight. I hope this was helpful and maybe gave you new ideas or just inspiration to create your own ideas! Love you all so much, have a beautiful day! ❤ xoxo